Site Manager - National Housing Developer - Evesham
Are you a driven Site Manager looking to join one of the UK's leading housing developers ?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join one the fastest growing top 10 developers in the UK who are starting there residential scheme in Evesham.
Our client who are very much focused on building new quality homes are looking for a driven and ambitious indivdual to join their team to match their ambition to grow the business even further with there impressive 5 year growth plan. With a competitive salary and package on offer it is a great time to join the business who offer a rewarding career with more opportunities to develop both your personel and professional career.
As Site Manager you will be
- Manage site in accordance with the companies health and safety regulations and welfare policy
- File method statements
- Site Inductions
- Control work process
- manage various teams of on site sub contractors
- Lead and motivate site team
- Carry out toolbox talks
To be successful for this role you will also need the following
- Team commitment
- previous experience of residential tradtional building
- Past experience in managment positions
- SMSTS, First Aid And CSCS
- Longjevity of service for housing developers
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proffessional attitude
To apply please contact James Newman on 01564 628 100