Site Manager - East Midlands - National Housing Developer
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join a leading housing developer in the UK. They are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager who possesses great experience in the residential sector to join their team in the East Midlands.
Our client are a leading housing developer with a very strong focus on building quality new homes. It is a great time to join the business who offer a rewarding career with even more opportunities to develop both your professional and personal career. They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join their team to grow the business over the next 5 years with their exciting and impressive growth plan.
As Site manager your responsibilities will include.
- Site Inductions
- Managing various teams of on site trades and labour and sub contractors
- Customer Care
- Snagging and finishing work
- Ensure that the project is on time and within budget
- To maintin quality control and health and safety procedures
The succesful candidate for this position will have to demonstrate the following
- A Valid SMSTS, CSCS Card and First Aid
- A great communicator
- Longjevity of service working for previous dvelopers
- Possess experience in management positions in the residential sector
- Have a full understanding of traditonal new build developments
To apply for this role please contact James Newman on 01564 628 100