The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects. Your focus is to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, whilst still achieving the required standards and quality.
For this role, it is essential that you can demonstrate a proven track record working as a Quantity Surveyor or experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor on new build housing developments.
- Analysis of tender allowances
- The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
- Subcontract and Design Procurement
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
- Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
- Preparation of cost to complete
- Financial Reporting
- Cash management and maximisation
- Cash Flow and Turnover forecast
- Provision of standard reports
- Internal Valuations/CVRs and subcontract liability reports in accordance with schedule of accounting period end dates and deadlines
Experience and Qualifications:
- HNC Qualification in Construction is essential.
Excellent salary and benefits