Site Manager - National Housing Developer - Bicester
Are you a driven Site Manager looking to work for one of the UK's leading housing developers ?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for for an experienced Site Manager to join a well established housing developer in the UK to work on their multi million pound residential project in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Our client are very much focused on building new quality homes, They are seeking an individual who possesses great experience in the residential sector with also great knowledge building with timber frame. With a great salary and package on offer it is a great time to join the business as they have plants to only grow even further with an exciting 5 year business plan. They also offer you a rewarding career with more opportunities to develop both your personal and professional career.
Duties and Responsibilities for this role will include the following
- Method Statements
- Managing on site sub contractors
- Site Inductions
- Lead and motivate site team
- Toolbox Talks
- Manage site in accordance to companies health and safety regulations
- The project is completed on time and within budget
- Maintain quality control
- Customer Care
To be succssful for this role you must demonstrate and possess the following
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
- Possess great experience building with timber frame methods
- Longevity working for national housing developers
- A professional attitude
- Great commitment
- Excellent organsiation skills
To apply for this role please contact James Newman on 01564 628 100.