Our client currently has a superb opportunity for Quantity Surveyor to work out of there Birmingham office.
The ideal candidate will have a strong residential background, ideally with bespoke development experience
- Analysis of tender allowances
- The measurement and valuation of works, for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
- Financial Reporting
- Cash management and maximisation
- Cash Flow and Turnover forecast
- Provision of standard reports
- Subcontract and Design Procurement
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
- Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
Preparation of cost to complete