We currently have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to work for an international civil engineering and construction company in Northamptonshire. This opportunity is available on a permanent basis for the right candidate. The role will involve S38 & 278 works.
You will be responsible for ensuring the successful completion of projects by achieving acceptable financial outcomes, whilst maintaining and improving client relationships, and adhering to the quality/safety/environmental policies of the business.
The key responsibilities for this role will include the following
• Monitor productivity and supervise setting out, engineers, operatives and subcontractors and associated plant.
• Monitor activities to ensure finished work is in accordance with design, drawings and specifications
• Identify, manage and monitor risks
• Identify requirement, arrange design, install and monitor temporary works.
• Produce Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Operations Plans and Inspection & Test Plans.
• Check engineering drawings/specifications, identifying and resolving design conflicts
• Prepare construction programmes through liaison with production staff and specialist sub-contractors.
• Develop an understanding of the Contractual Terms and Conditions
• Understand monthly PMR process and contribute to forecasting
The successful candidate will possess the following
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry for a main contractor (essential)
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent (BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering is desirable)
• Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience with similar road works
• Valid CSCS card
If this role is of an interest to you or you would like to know more information please contact Sophia Haines or Les Ellison on 01564 628 100.